Friday, June 6, 2008

Our Friend Meagan's Birthday- PF Chang's and Bar Louie

Adam set up a surprise dinner for Meagan on her 29th birthday at PF Changs.  Dinner was great, then Moose and Kris joined us and we headed to Bar Louie and kept the Vanovers out WAY past their bedtime.  Adam was so tired I think he tried to hit on Todd (see photographic evidence below).  Seriously, we had a great time, and I only posted the clean pictures- those Vanovers are crazy!!!
Kris, Moose, Suzy, Todd, Meagan, Adam
Suzy and our Aussie friend, Kris
Adam and Suzy (I had the Camera and was snapping photos of everyone!)

Moose holding Meagan- the clean version ;)

Ahem... "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"... "Does this guy know I'm married??"

The gang at PF Changs
Other view of the table
The happy couple (and the top of the straw in Adam's Asian Pear Mojit0)
And they made fun of Adam...


3 comments:

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

excellent. mojito's rock.

Nicol said...

I am SOOOOOOOO bummed that we had to miss this! We even had my mom wathching joise for the night! Damn high school graduations on Friday nights! It looks like a TON of fun!

Moose said...

Bar Louie is a fun place to end the night