Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rough Night

Last night, Roman had his usual bottle before bed, then clunked out. He only drank about 2 ounces instead of the usual 6-8. ABout an hour later, he woke up screaming. I want in to get him and he was covered in vomit- and so was his crib. He was shaking. I changed him and held him on my chest on top of a towel while I watched TV. He threw up another time or two, then zonked. Poor little guy. he ate again at 2:30am, and held it down. In the morning he was playing with me and puked in my hair. Then he had a giant poo, and seems to feel a little better. I think maybe the milk he had last night was bad, but we're going to keep an eye on him just in case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy, must have been those 4-5 beers at bdubs the other night. Adam needs to stop serving 7 month olds...no matter how tough they look.

Suzy said...

We all know that Lance is the beer lover in the family... and Adam's favorite!

BTW, ROman is 100% normal now.