Sunday, October 26, 2008

Reverse Trick or Treating

Today the kids and I went with our friends Jessie and Kaylee, Arzu, Ethan and Lizzy, and Angie and Anthony and the baby (forgot his name) to a nursing home.  There were a few others there too whom I didn't know.  Reverse trick or treating is where we go door to door, but instead of getting candy, the kids give it away to the residents.  The kids had a good time, and the residents enjoyed having the kids come through.  Thanks for putting this all together Jessie!
The Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids and costumes look adorable. Nice work on both! heh - Moose

Jessica said...

Lance & Roman were super cute! Wish I was talented like that to make my own costumes! Thanks for coming and getting the Moms group involved... it helped make the night much more successful! :o)

Love of lilacs said...

How on earth did you do this after Meagans??? You are going to heaven for SURE!

auntie vickie said...

Hey Suzy, I love all the work you put into the boys website. I check it all the time. I loved all your Halloween costumes-good job! Looks like your having a great time being a Mom....Give the boys my love. Luv Auntie Vickie

Suzy said...

Thanks, everyone! It WAS a great time- thanks to Jessie! it was tough to do after the party, but I knew the kids would like it.

your welcome, Auntie Vickie! I am not always good at keeping up with it, so I do mass postings, but It's nice to know someone is looking at it... and enjoying it!

megbax said...

all the kids look so cute in there costums and I cant believe that lance and roman gave there candy away