Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Daddy/ Daughter Golfing

For the first time in four years, Dad and I went golfing together.  We drove all the way out to Howell to meet Uncle Ralph and Chuck for 18 holes.  I didn't do too badly, for not golfing in four years.  Dad golfed a great game.  I was proud of my 2 pars, and never getting over a 10.  I think this will have to be a more frequent event, and I need to buy myself a higher lofted club than a 9 iron.  But hey, I drove farther than Chuck on at least one hole, and that's what counts.  Now if I could only sink a put in less than three attempts...


Look at that form!
Look at that power!
After you... no, please, after you... It's more like- ME FIRST... NO! ME!!!!  Actually, they both threw out their backs- after all, they DO get the senior rate.. HA!
Chuck and Dad
Suz and UR


2 comments:

megbax said...

looks like someone had a lot of fun with their dad today

Anonymous said...

Suzy - You are the best! Thanks for a great day of golf & hanging out.

You left out the drive to Howell and back in the Cody Corvette! What a joy. I couldn't have enjoyed the ride more. You drove so well. I only crapped my pants once - when you came down the ramp on to M-23 and went from 40 to 80 in "actually less than 3 seconds." Love, Dad the Cad.