Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pump It Up!

Pump it Up is a business that has big rooms full of inflatable items- like moonwalks, bouncers and slides. Everything in inflatable. some of the slides are huge, some play things are like obstacle courses, everything is very, very fun. On Wednesdays and Fridays, from 10-11:30am, only kids under 5 are allowed- with their parents. For a small fee (parents free) everyone gets to play. Lance had a good time- after a bit of a warm up, and Roman had a BLAST! Megan came too, and she was an invaluable addition to help since Lance needed support, and Roman wanted someone to help him go doen the slides! It was a really good time. I sprained my foot, but I will definitely go back!
Really cool basketball game
Megan and Roman love to bounce in this moonwalk!
Lance and his friend Bella!

Megan and Roman on the big slide
Lance is climbing up the pegs to go down a slide!
Lance, Megan and his friend Kylinn going over a big hump
I made it to the top!
Roman is comfortable right here!

2 comments:

megbax said...

that was so much fun I am so glad that you let me come with you anytime you need help I am there no problems

Anonymous said...

I've never seen Lance look more like his Daddy. In the one with Bella, Lance looks just like Todd did when he first started going out with Suzy. What a look!